Thursday, March 16, 2006

Spring Break

Well, i have really enjoyed my spring break at home, with plenty of time to be lazy and a lot of time to spend with my parents, it has been a good time. Other than me starting to show a lot more since ive been here! hehe. Yesterday mama and i went shopping together and it was a lot of fun, i always seem to be an influence on her by helping her pick out a new pair of shoes each time we do go shopping, nothing wrong with a full closet of shoes! She bought me a haircut which my hair was desperate for, it had been since Aug. and since im on prenatal vitamins, it has started growing like crazy! We ended up only going to a few stores, Target, Kmart, Walgreens and just browsing the mall and stores in there, but i did find a good gift for Kendall, and the other gift went halvsies with for him with mom. I would spill what they are but my luck this will be the day he decides to read my blog! hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun too! and got me some nice looking shoes! love you!

Anonymous said...

i miss you!! (and not so you can do the dishes! although that was very nice :) is lonely now with you gone.