Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Car Noises and Old Friends

Tuesday- After work today i was driving home and right as i was turning the first turn, i hear this loud "knock bang ching!" sound underneath my car, "What the......?" so i flip a Uturn and go back, and there in the road is lying a wrench, and then look 2 more....baffled i pull over and start to wonder if i had placed them on top of my car and forgotten them there, but no i havnt touched a wrench since my last oil change in october. Needless to say i picked up the wrenches and now i have 3 wrenches.
Last night was a lot of fun, straight from work i went with Leo to cheyenne to catch dinner and a movie. It was so great catching up again, since he has been in Korea close to 8 months and then basic before that i havnt been able to hang out with him, we talk on the phone about once a week but it just isnt the same! He leaves for Korea again at the beginning of next month so kinda sad again. We laughed so hard at the movie "the ringer", go see it it is hilarious! I guess i just like my comidies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see "Ringer", sounds like my kinda movie!