Wednesday, December 08, 2004

HiJacked?

Wed-Nes-Day. Well, today started as any other ordinary day, however, i missed my shower, i know, sit away from me. Karen sneaked one by me and stole it from me today, as usually i take the bathroom an hour before i have to be to class and well 30 before karen. so i forgive her, plus she cleaned it. Anyway, it STARTED as an ordinary day, i repeat. I went to my classes, felt i did soso on the first half of my dreaded math final. I decided to ditch my yawn class(social work) and go eat before i went to my interview at 2. This is the interesting part! I run to get on the shuttle before it leaves, however i was the first one on to hear what the bus driver told me. Shes said, and i quote "I will be right back, i need to run to the ladies room". So i slouched in my chair, thinking, ok so ill have to wait 2 minutes extra. At this time, 2 other people got on the bus no biggy. Then it happened. this guy gets on, an odd character who appears well "slow" looks at the empty driver seat, looks at the 3 studends on the bus(im one of them) looks outside, then takes off his coat, sets his bag down and....GETS IN THE DRIVERS SEAT!! He goes to shut the door, however, opens the back door, obviously not knowing which button to exacily push. im sitting there with a complete open mouthed stare. unbelievable! what is this man doing! Well, i figured that out pretty quick, when he jerks the bus forward and heads out of the parking lot. i am still sitting there in disbelief, i glance out the window, halfway expecting to see the bus driver lady running after us. luckily the man figured he could take us to the free parking lot. a little jerkily. i would have followed him back to the union just to see the lady freaking out, however, i had to kill my curiousity and go get lunch. crazy crazy crazy.
oh and my interview went pretty well. if i get the job i will be working over christmas, so maybe we will have to spend it at my apartment;) the hours are way flexable, which is nice and i could get everyother weekend off they said. so lets hope. 6$/hour starting. i could be walking up to 60 dogs in a day though just over cmas, crazy huh? not to mention cleaning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad he took you to where you needed to go! i am glad nothing bad happened. i am glad of that. let me know when you find out if he was even suppose to be driving * dad put my pollyanna video on dvd. i am glad of that. he must be sick cause he even offered to watch it with me today. :)

Anonymous said...

i like the creative color writing scheme you and karen employ on your posts. :) i haven't yet learned how to do that. i will try and update my post as soon as i can think of something besides abby news, hehe love, your anonymous momma again.

Karen and Zach said...

I really liked how you your red and green scheme there cindy...really...creative and idividual of you...wish that I'd...thought of that....................

Anonymous said...

sad

Anonymous said...

:(

Amber said...

Over a week without an update. *sigh* I wonder how my little sister is doing or if she really did get hijacked?