Monday, December 06, 2004

Wonderful Tonight~ Eric Clapton

Monday: well i wrote a whole blog and then it didnt save anything but the title. great. i hope my whole week isnt like this, i am so unmotivated already, the week before finals, what else am i going to do but review in each class? Besides math which i have finals in wednesday and friday. Other than that yes nothing to interesting but cleaning the apartment up and doing laundry so i have something to wear.
Weekend Sumup:
Friday: i ditched the beach party at SAE one reason being i didnt want to shave my legs, and another i just wanted to go home and not travel at 7am saturday morning. My parents were so generous to take me out to dinner, in which i enjoyed very much. I then later headed to dereks to spend a lazy night watching movies, obviously derek took the lazy way serious and fell asleep so i left eventually.
Saturday: i worked most the day, then spent some of the evening at home. I went out with derek and friends saturday night, after we decided we were bored enough, we headed back to catch some tv at his house. Before we got there however, i pulled the car over and batted my eyes asking him to look at the stars w/ me. Well, a pefect moment, the stars were so bright, a slow country song came on, and we just swayed under the stars, and at this time, a bright shooting star shot acorss the sky. it was beautiful.
Sunday: Well, i worked half the day, watched football the other half. i also enjoyed watching 2 movies with my mom and dad. Both comedies so plenty of laughter. However the night had to come to an end and i had to proceed back to laramie and that is where i am now. Thats my weekend summed up. Laterz

1 comment:

janis said...

love you :)