Tuesday, November 30, 2004

One Day at A Time ~ Christy Lane

Tuesday: Well, i couldnt let karen outdue me and update her blog more than i have. Thanksgiving went well, and there was a great deal of excitment around the apartment on monday afternoon. Arriving home a bit after 12, we discovered, our dear apandonded Norman had survived his thanksgiving 5days without even getting a turkey scrap. He was very excited to see us. today norman and i dances to christmas carols on the radio, i have fattened him right up again and i swore to him he is coming home for the christmas!! i cannot believe i lacked the decency to bring Norman to share the turkey in denver! I made a discovery, Norman kills karens fish because she calls him NORMY that is disrespectful.
Anyway, i am working on my dope poster of MDMA(ecstasy) it is worth 30 points if i just get 26 of those points i will have an A for the semester and definitely will not take the final then. that means i have 5 days off of school until my other finals not including the weekend, so i may go travel around the country side and visit my college friends at different colleges.
I donated today and got a WHOOhOO bonus of 30$ for my 8th time this month. they were pretty proud. it is nice going there for everybody knows me by name, even though i still have to say my full name for legal issues or somethen, but its fun just talking and BS'ing with the boys. Well i have written enough, i am now going to stare at karen in front of me. toodles(That was Greer and my word! I miss her, Gods plan to take her)

3 comments:

Karen and Zach said...

Hey Cindy...Normy doesn't deserve respect after killing Fish, and now Sir Charles...Sir Charles only wanted to do his job...it was very inappropriate for Normy to kill him. I guess he loses out anyway, though, cuz he will have a much dirtier tank now that Sir Charles I is gone. He must like it dirty...because he is a dirty fish.

janis said...

hi! :) i need to update so i can keep up, maybe i will get motivated soon. i think norman wants to be an only fish. maybe he is related to the character in "the good son."

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy Loo,

I am a writer and I research gift ideas for e-books on original gift ideas for Christmas and other events like Valentine's, Easter etc. I also organize gift ideas per receiver, like for babies, for kids, for teens, for grandparents, for dog lovers, for him, for her, etc Or I organize them by category like romantic gifts and inexpensive gifts. In my research I also go through blogs that mention gifts and gift ideas or events like Christmas. That is how I came upon your blog this post. I would appreciate if you would share just one successful gift idea with me, for instance a Christmas gift for a girlfriend. I hope that my question doesn't annoy you. And I apologize if it does. I thought if I'd just ask enough people I'd wind up with plenty of good ideas to share with others again. That is what networking is all about, right? Or let's call it the spirit of Christmas. Let me know if I can do something for you. You can find my free e-books with gift ideas here: http://www.100mostoriginalgiftideas.com. God bless.

Chevalier Blanc