Monday, November 08, 2004

40 hour week ~Alabama

Well, i had a busy weekend, and now my monday is kicking my butt. This weekend i made the climb through the summit to cheyenne for the night to stay w/ some friends and get monte's tires rotated. Saturday i arrived in wheatland, spennding the last of my money on oil and filters to give to monte. While changing my oil, derek noticed a lump in monte's tire, definitly a road hazard so now i have to spend even more money for gas to get back through the summit to cheyenne and get a new tire. That alone is stressful, not to mention that friday i forgot a worksheet for class that was due and worth 70pts. im struggling in this class because well i hate math and making time for it. Well, a nice teacher, allowed me to bring it in today well i get there and realize i forgot it AGAIN, so i skipped out on that class and will bring it on wed. hoping he will still except it. i wouldnt go to my next class either but i have a paper due, and i guess i get the 5pts participation but it isnt the most exciting class i sleep in it actually. to add to my monday drama i got a 75% on my last dope class, now i am stressed i need to do good on my poster/presentation due the end of the month on club drugs!! thats all for now

5 comments:

janis said...

love you! sorry about all the tire stress. i got paid today so i can give a little to you. so dont stress about $$ getting back there, i will pay for you to get back there yet again to get that taken care of hopefully for good this time! have to remember adam=idiot richard=good

Anonymous said...

W rocks imo.

http://www.usaloveitorleaveit.com

Peace.

janis said...

ut ohhh looks like you may be starting to get spam like amber! you might have to ask amber what to do if you notice getting lots of spam.

Karen and Zach said...

I think that you have a new "post-er of comments" to your blog sistah...Apparently he likes the W's hehe. Well, I am just waiting for you to come and get me so we can go out to dinner together! Yay!

~~KAREN

janis said...

i am home but you are out with dercho.