Saturday, November 13, 2004

Party For Two ~Shania Twain

Saturday: Well, i bet you all are thinking, cindy is now turned into karen and never updates her blog. so i am going to now before this becomes totally true. I started my weekend by making the treck through the canyon of turns and curves to make it home intime to eat dinner with mi padre. Enjoying such a wonderful meal created by mom putting frozen veggies, chicken and potatoes in a crockpot to simmer all day. I continued my night by picking up derek and some suvineers that his parents gifted me from cancun. Pretty neat. We went out on the town of wheatland found out there was nothing to do and headed to a friends house to hang out. I arrived home early morning of saturday to talk to mom sleep and get up again that morning(8am ugg) to go to work. Today we went on a road trip to Mitchell NE to put in the bar i helped build(HUGE BAR) and finish it by marbling the top. I didnt mind it wasnt too bad of a work day and well i was getting paid. yippee. i need the funds to pay bills, so then my bodily fluids (plasma) cash can go toward christmas gifts for my great family and friends. Well, tonite i am going out for awile, showing lil nacho(abby) off to derek then im not sure, give pretty her b-day gift(jamie). she turned 18 so i bought her a gift and candy cigarettes. silly me. well thats it. adios

1 comment:

janis said...

enjoyed having you home this weekend :) can't wait for thanksgiving, that will really be fun with all of us together! eating ambers delicious meal and my delicious pumkin pies ymmmmmmm