Friday, March 11, 2005

Uncomfortable

Fry-Day-A goal in my life is to see how uncomfortable i can make strangers feel, and just to see the interesting reactions. Its interesting that when u make relieving moans while on the jon, once you come out of the stall, nobody will give you eyecontact. Im still waiting to meet that one gal who will give me that eye contact. Also, since i hate elevators, why not make every1 else uncomfortable in the elevator with me, by facing toward everybody riding the elevator, and randomely start singing. Again, a few uneasy smiles but no direct eyecontact. The joys of watching people squirm!! Most recently, i have found a new more creative way of making people uncomfortable. Since i ride a shuttlebus to class most everyday, i get the chance to sit by many interesting people. Well, on one of the buses the seats are along the windows, so everybody avoids sitting right next to anybody else inless they absolutely have to. Not me, i go and plop in the seat directly by my next scuirmish victim. It can just be me and one other person riding and i sit RIGHT there, ive actually had a guy move over, when he did this i just turned to him and gave him my best sob look. Thats my life today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit NEXT to the guy? Heck.. try sitting right ON somebody! Specially while they're trying to play nintendo!

janis said...

ummm cindy does the word Fry-day have a hidden meaning? or did you just spell it wrong? i hope it doesnt mean what my mind worries that it means. my dad use to say "a womens work is never done" meaning of course we women are always busy with the chores of just daily living. (must be why women live longer, we are always busy and never idle) but i have a saying of my own that i made up "a mothers' worries are never over" you will be 80 years old and i will still be worried about you. (cause i am living to be 200) and i told you my dads other saying "things always look the bleakest at night, wait till morning and it will be better." what got me on this anyway? oh yeah "Fry-day"

Anonymous said...

hi little sistah! I love you.


~~~your best buddy forever
(remember? We made that promise when we were "little" and buried it out in the field?)