Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Get it OUT

Wed-nes-day- Yea im still alive, i am back at college and right now i have throbbing pain in my jaw from my infected wisdom tooth. Yes the tooth that has been growing in for a year and a half now has decided to grow against my cheek and fellow muller, catch food in the lil whole under the skin between the tooth and where it should be, and then let the food rot, and rot and become a nasty taste and upset my gums. OUYee!! worse of all is i cant eat well, im a food splitter, what is that? well its where when i take a bite of things i normally chew half on one side half on the other, im weird i know. Anyway this is preventing me from chewing ANY food on my left side leaving me to just the right side. Mama has been a charm and is getting me appointments to get it out ASAP! RRRR!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the good news is: it is OUT now! hopefully that pain will go away soon and you will get healed up. I had fun going to campus with you! it was fun walking around campus and going to the student union and everything. i felt like a student. hehe

Anonymous said...

My poor baby sister! I heard you were feeling a little better today (with the help of your new pain drugs) I am glad.

LOVE YOU CINDY!

KAREN

Jen said...

Too bad for you! I had my wisdom teeth out about 6 weeks ago & they still give me problems every once in awhile. I sure hope you young ones heal up faster than I did-I was 26 when I got mine removed. Yuck.

Amber's friend,

Jen

Anonymous said...

cindy, jen is the one who did my hair at ambers' wedding :) :)

Anonymous said...

dont forget to pay your school bill! :)