Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blogs Hate Me

Tuesday: Well, i have been trying to post for awile now but everytime i click publish, my blog says it is down, so i lose the whole blog along with my patience. I will try again. Not too much i can think of recently has happened, i visited mama and papa last night to get car insurance.
On my way home i hit rain, fog, hail and alot of beautiful autumn leaves. Thought i would post a picture or two of my drive home just to remind Amber of the beauty of Wyoming also 20 minutes from where we were raised. Gotta love the road through Sybille Canyon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS beautiful. I love the fall colors.

Anonymous said...

very pretty :) very glad to see you even though it was a brief visit. don't forget to take your vitamins :)

Anonymous said...

Wow cindy, those could be CALENDAR pics! You should come over and look at the wedding pics sometime ;)