Friday, May 12, 2006

24 Weeks

Well, today i had my 24 week checkup, after going over how i feel and different symptoms i have been having, my doctor decided we should start the 2 week checkups, and that i should get a blood test to check my thyroid. So i will be a regular now at the doctors office!! Im excited for june 15 is the appt. that i get another ultra sound, but other than that its a long appt. to go over epiderals, get a shot since i am RH- or somethen like that and everything else they do at 28 weeks.
On a different note, Kendall got me a mothers day gift! Since i dont have much to do in my free time, i have been working on puzzles, well he went and got me an 11 puzzle set all in one, so there is 6 500 piece puzzles, 3 750 piece puzzles, and 2 1000 piece. i am pretty excited but i have to wait till sunday to start any, which right now im working on a puzzle that the majority of it is water so it will take me a LONG time! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your going every 2 weeks, so they can keep track of everything. and keep you in good health. good luck with those puzzles!