Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weekend Update

This weekend started early saturday morning, me hitting a few garage sales before heading to Nebraska to see Kendall. We met halfway which is where his mom lives luckily and only 3 hours for each of us. It was nice being able to see him, even if it wasn't for a full 24 hours, i hadn't seen him for 2 weeks, and now it will be 2-3 more weeks pretty hard for me since im pregnant and hard for him since he feels he is missing out on things. On the way home i decided to vere off and head home to see mom and dad. It was good, mama's birthday so im glad i got to see her and dad, i will be going back on Friday and staying till Thursday so i am excited about that, hopefully mama and i can get to some small town garage sales :). Well thats the update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you decided to come! hopefully there will be some good garage sales this coming weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love cindy auree, she for me, she so vine! :)