Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In


How is everybody doing on their goals? No pop drinking? Sticking to the Wii fit? Walking on the treadmill? Eating healthier?
Let me know. I have been off and on the wii fit, but this week i am determined to get it in 5 times...for 30-35 minutes with strength training. Kind of getting to me that everytime i get on i weigh more? What is up with that haha, so i have been cutting my meals smaller or healthier and hope to get to my heathy weight by April. C'mon lets step it up. Hang in there, spring is right around the corner so lets push ourselves this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not doing so good. Have really gotten out of the routine. But hope to get back in soon. I did lose 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks but it was only from stress which was very unhealthy for my body. Now that my stress level is down I am sure that weight will come back. I hope to start up again going with Ken to his physical therapy sessions. While he does that I can work out on the machines they taught me to use for my back.....

Karen and Zach said...

I haven't had pop for a whole week! I haven't really exercised, but at least I reached my goal of one whole week without pop. I am going to do my best to go another week! I will try to exercise too this time.