Tuesday, May 03, 2005

3 Down 1 left!

Tuesday- Well, today marked my third final out of the way, now i am starting to study for the next. I am supposed to donate but i think ill fill out the study questions instead and donate tomorrow morning before my next final and study then. I have been studying constantly, i made Kendall give me a backrub to help me get relaxed(and i just wanted one hehe). Last night we all took a break, so Kendall, Chris, Emily, and I went to Chili's in cheyenne for dinner and i dropped a quick howdy to Ebony, Brian, and Nae(they were dropping off Ebony). Well, i am going to go study for Biology, i need a 75 on this test to get a C, so im aiming higher to guarantee!

3 comments:

janis said...

I think I need a backrub too so I can relax*

janis said...

Thankyou so much for making that payment for me! sure took alot of stress off me. :) its all Adrianna's fault! lol! she has put my bill paying off a week. hehe

janis said...

my back is waiting:)