Monday, May 09, 2005

School's Out, Work's Started.

Monday- Well, today i started my first day back at the powerplant, i am so glad i was able to be one of the lucky draws again, the money ill make will all go toward worthwhile spending, such as i am going to have to buckle down and buy a laptop (i can have one at work next fall and type while i work so that will save me time). I also plan on paying my car off or atleast getting VERY close. The last little bit will go toward college books in such, i hopefully will be able to sell my books back online and use some of that money for books.
For just an update on why i havn't been able to update....ive just been plain busy thats all. My last final was wednesday, i finished that at 2 and was on my way to oogallala with Kendall by 3. We had a pre-cinco de mayo dinner with his mom, grandma and sister. I only have his brother (twin) to meet left i think. We spent wed-friday there and headed back meeting mom and dad in cheyenne to pick out some shoes for work since i need some steel toed. Before that though we met our friends Derek and Chris on their way to Pittsburgh(yea straight through drive, crazy boys!). Mom and Dad bought Kendall and I dinner before we headed back to laramie, im really excited that they seem to approve of him for me, this doesn't happen to often as most ya'll know!! He is a sweet boy though, always looking out for me in everyway even if its just walking closer to the street and cars "just in case" . Friday was just a great day for me i have to brag! Kendall woke me up in the morning and we just were able to hang all day, and Friday night we stayed up all night seeing it get dark then light again, i wasn;t even tired, i was just so interested in what he was telling me and we talked about everything possible just really was a good ending to my school year! I packed all of my things(minus things i forgot) in about 2 hours, luckily i didnt have to load, guys are good for that:) i got home saturday night. Sunday was fun to spend with Mama and Karen shopping, we all got something new so it was a successfull day! Sorry if its choppy im just trying to update so the complaints stop =D LAter!

3 comments:

janis said...

I had a great day too with my little girls :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you Cindy. I also miss the DVD player, MY LAUNDRY BASKET, the iron, the ironing board...Yeah, I went to iron my work pants this morning, cuz they were wrinkly, and lo and behold! The iron was gone! AH! So, having little time before work, I had to use the dryer method of ironing, which isn't very good. SIGHHHhhhhh...it's also hard to transport the clean dry clothes to thier homes without MY LAUNDRY BASKET...

Love you anyhow...and I really do miss you!

janis said...

karens comment reminded me of what is like to be a parent of children as they leave home because as they leave many of my things seem to go with them!