Sunday, May 22, 2005

Reunited

Saturday- It was a friday night, i was dancing to the tengo ring in the shower as someone called me...when i got out to call the number back it was mitchy,,one of my best friends who i hadnt talked to(sad we go to the same school) anyway i was pretty excited, so we caught up tonight with the years news, over dinner and a movie, his treat. it was nice seeing him again i missed him. We went to apple bees and then House Of Wax, and now my fear of my achelies being cut is even more so...good movie though we both wanted to see it cuz of paris hilton, i love her! Anyway, i also was treated to a movie last night by my lifelong friend leopold(Jared) we went to paciphier, very cute movie indeed.
Im now just waiting for next friday to come along, i get to drive and see my kendall in oogallala for the weekend, pretty neat got my outfits picked out n everything i dont get to look nice very often cuz of work now im too tired and smelly, so then ill have 2 reasons to look good, no work and for kendall!! be a change since he is just use to me n my loungen wear!
And a specail shout out to amber and daddy since they are the ones that hound me the most to update! later all!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hooray, an update. Now I can rest tonight in peace. *sigh* What am I doing up at 1:14 a.m. Goodnight all!

Anonymous said...

I think that DAD should get his own blogger ;)

Anonymous said...

rub my feet mommmmm! dont wiggle by me mommmm! abby cant stay there she is shivering on me mommmmm! turn off the headache light mommmmm! stop sucking your finger mommmmmm! no you cant talk now i am watching tv mommmm! no you cant listen to your messages now mommmm! you took my place mommmm! familiar comments of the day...lol...

Anonymous said...

You forgot "Stop wiggling your feet moooommmmmm" hehe

Anonymous said...

oh yeah karen hates when i wiggle my feet too! or did karen write that? or did cindy write that? guess i will never know cause its anonymous!