Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Week and 4 days old

Well, the babes will be 2 weeks old this Friday, it seems time goes by fast for me now, well atleast when i plan on getting some housework or different things done! They are pretty good, although Aidan has had his fussy times, its mainly because he wants to be held all the time, he craves attention, and he gets it too because soon as he pooches out his lips i melt! Layla usually falls asleep pretty good, when she is held lately she has been all smiles and cups her little hands together, did i mention she loves sticking her long tongue(got it from me) out all the time? I am having fun with this mother thing, i figure i can either count my hours of sleep or just enjoy my time with them, they sure keep me busy and i guess thats alright! :D Here are a couple of pictures i took this morning of the two sleeping soundly! I have still been breastfeeding as best as i can and they get probably 1-2 bottles a day depending. After bathtime we give them a bottle because its quicker and then they sleep for a solid 3-4 hours Very nice break! :D Plus did i mention Kendall has been wondeful and we both enjoy the time we spend with eachother and the babes, i think we have grown a lot closer, i mean cmon it takes a lot to not get at eachothers necks when there are 2 crying babes at 3am and only one can eat at a time! :D



5 comments:

Jen said...

They are so adorable. I'm sure you're a very proud mommy! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I like to check in every once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

It does my heart good to hear things are going so well. I miss you and the babies! Sounds like you and Kendall have gotten a good routine going. I was just so happy to read your blog. Its great that you have been able to keep breast feeding. Supplementing with formula is fine. This way they are getting the good things from you that God intended plus the extra from formula to fill them up when needed. I love your attitude about your lack of sleep! Time really does go by fast like you say and this really is a special time for you and just loving those precious babies. Just remember to take care of yourself too! eat good and often and drink lots and lots of milk, juice, water! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and dont forget your pre-natals and iron!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures you took! with your gift for picture taking and such beautiful babies to photogragh wow!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures you took! with your gift for picture taking and such beautiful babies to photogragh wow!