Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Rubbing Game

Well, with my belly so big, its with me everywhere I go, and with two squirming babies in it, it's the most amusement I have when I'm sitting alone. I have this game I play with the babes these past couple weeks, when i feel/see a little foot, knee, elbow, or hand pushing out, i rub it until it disappears. I wait until it appears in a place near where it was before and do the same thing..this can entertain me and i assume the babes because they keep kicking, punching, and pushing out as i rub their little limbs. Maybe its just they are more annoyed, because sometimes ill acually watch as they roll and see this huge lump go across my stomach...creepy yet fun to watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen you playing this game many times! :) I wonder what the babies are thinking? hehe maybe they are getting bored too and enjoy this game :)

Anonymous said...

I commented on your blog already but it still is not showing. maybe it will show up again soon like it did before. dont know why your blog does this. but yeah.