Monday, July 17, 2006

Yay Baby Stuff!

Well, we are starting to get everything together for what we will need right away when the babes leave their home inside me and venture out into the world of sucking, sleeping, crying, and pooping. Today the diaper bag my mama bought for us arrived, and yes it is stylish and manly enough for kendall! YAY! hehe it looks just like a backpack but has plastic pouches all in the inside and outside so easily cleanable. (and everything else that comes with a diaper bag.) Also our baby monitors came in the mail with this, they are pretty nice, with 2 monitors that plug in or use batteries. This will be nice because then 2 of us can be listening at once or one can always be in the bedroom plugged in and the other one on one of us. The last thing i got today mama bought for me, a pair of shorts(its so HOT!) that i can wear now and after since they are stretchy, they are pink, and very cute:) Thats all for now, i have my doctors appointment thursday, so mama will take me to that since karen took my car back on Sunday when she left. Ill get another ultra sound, and find out how much they weigh again, which hopefully will be enough that will put me at ease if they do decide to come before 37 weeks(which is considered full term for twins). :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess 3& 3/4 pounds for each baby on this next ultra-sound. I like your pink shorts you have on today :) we need to take a picture too, so gotta help me remember!