Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July Weekend

Well, my weekend started on Friday night when mama came down to visit me before heading to nebraska. I had a lot of fun with her and Karen, and we also finally bought me a nice breast pump, which will be very handy since ill be working a couple nights a week and going to class next semester. Im really glad i got to spend time with her and karen before i left:) lifted my spirits and sure cured my boredom, even though i normally dont work on the weekends, just knowing i was done with work for probably the rest of the summer, i was instantly bored. Luckily today i got an email from the foundation and i can start working again through July doing wrong number research!!YAY! plus it will be great for a little extra money for the babies arrival!

On saturday i went to Tracy, a highschools friends wedding, it was great seeing everybody again. Tracy, Haley and i all got together to get a picture of the matching tattooes we got together the summer before college, i had a lot of fun, and really liked that the wedding itself was outside and was less than 20 minutes, i think EVERY wedding should be this way hehe. Reception is the fun part anyway.

I left the wedding a little later than i had anticpated so i didn't get to my nebraska destination till after 10 and i was tired!! But excited to see Kendall, and all of his family again. His brother, sister in law and 2 nieces came up from AZ and it was good to see them again, there one daughter Ashlyn insisted on dressing like me one day complete with little anklet braclets to match mine, hehe very cute! IT was a good time and i even got to go swimming at the lake one day, it felt so good! I was able to watch the firework show there and plenty more just shot off of the ground by kendalls nephews and brother. Im glad i made it home good, and nothing went wrong, i was nervous because of preterm labor being such a issue! Well that is my weekend~! i have a few pictures so will have to put those on here next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your pictures. I had fun too seeing you and Karen. I just got this bee in my bonnet to come and see you guys, glad I did! yeah got your breast pump, now we need to get that diaper bag. thats great you can work again. keep you busy and make money. good you got to see all your friends at the wedding. and nebraska sounded like a fun time too. all and all great time and got home safe and sound! :)