Saturday, June 24, 2006

29 Week Update

Well, Kendall was able to stay over a week which was not in the original plans, but i sure enjoyed his company, its been hard not having him here every moment. He was able to go to another doctor appointment since they have been weekly, the doctor says it sounds like i am doing great, all my tests from the previous week that he reviewed he said look excellent, couldn't get much better, which is very relieving! We asked him about traveling this weekend for the 4th, im pretty nervous because i want to meet kendall half way which is 3 hours away, but im getting so close to having the babes, i dont want to be that far away! However, good news is i am doing so well this week the doctor says unless i am not feeling well before, to come back in 2 weeks instead of 1. Whew! since everybody had bids that i would be on bedrest at this time, so glad im not, my living arrangements till Aug. are not ideal for babies, or even really me being high risk!
Friday afternoon Kendall and I headed to Guernsey State Park to the resavoir there where we have friends who own a cabin there. Kendall never being there really enjoyed his time and being with his old pals. We both enjoyed the great weather and he got to try wake boarding and jet skiing. I just rode the boat and relaxed as much as i could keeping hydrated so i wouldnt have any more chance of premature labor. I really enjoyed my extra time with Kendall, i would like to think i can go see him again next weekend since his family from AZ will be in town too, but nerves. We will see. Well that is all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got to spend time with Kendall. so good everything going so well with your pregnancy. But right now I am especially glad cause your here with me!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont see my other comment showing up for some reason, do you?

Cindy Loo said...

thats weird. it is now showing but i never saw it till today. love you!!