Thursday, June 15, 2006

28 Weeks Checkup

Well, today was my doctors appointment, started at 10:30 and i am now waiting to go get my shot for having - blood type, they are waiting for my glucose to come back through, i already got my blood drawn twice today! The appointment went good, we got another ultra sound, Layla is in the 45th percentile, and weighs in at 2.38 pounds, which Doc said is good for a twin girl! Aidan is in the 52nd percentile and weighs in at 2.5 pounds, which is great too! They are close in weight and size which is very important, they are getting an even amount of nutrition! Doc said they are developing perfectly and are right where they should be. YAY!! We also got a little 4D on a DVD from the ultra sound again, this time Layla you couldnt see well but Aidan had a good picture of his face, i think he has my nose and Kendalls lips :D Amazing how detailed! Since i have been having a few preterm labor contractions daily lately, Doc checked my Cervix, and my dialation was good and not to worry about. Whew, that is a relief, i was worried! And since my cervex dialation is normal my activity level is up to how i feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything went well! even though it was a long day for you. I am glad Kendall got to be there with you. good that you got to see Aidan this time! 52nd and 45th percentile! good size babies! I would still take it very easy though, milk it while you can hehe! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That's great Cindy!