Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grocery Store Friendliness

Well, i just got back from Safeway, i cannot understand why i ever stopped going there when i moved to Laramie, i had excellent service and all the stock boys, butchers, and anybody who worked throughout the store were so friendly and all smiles and hellos. On top of things it was my first time using my Paywest Card(yes WIC accepted me!!) so i told the checkout lady and she was very helpful and explained everything for me to help out. I was very happy when coming out of there :) Just a thought had to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I am glad you had a good experience specially being your first time using your card :)

Anonymous said...

The people at the Safeway stores near my house are really nice and friendly too. Wonder if they are working on their customer service image? It sure is nice getting good customer service.

Another nice thing about being pregnant is that people (usually) are pretty helpful and considerate of you. :-)