Thursday, March 22, 2007

First Signs of Teething

Well, Aidan has been acting like he may begin to cut teeth soon, he hasn't been all that fussy, however, he has been chomping his mouth open and shut a lot, will not let you reach by him without grabbing your hand and knawing on it, and he had a slight fever last night. I hope that he is because that means there is a chance Layla will start too, avoiding the whole teething thing during finals the beginning of May, haha. I can't feel anything yet with my fingers, but we have teethers chilled, and the baby oralgel is waiting. This picture is of Aidan wearing the hat Nikki and Gary bought him in florida(Layla got a bikini, SO CUTE!) and he also is wearing an outfit my brother wore at his age, real cute.
Here is Laylabear posing on Nikki's lap with her new friend Poohbear, this was my Winnie the Pooh from when i was little. Layla and Aidan enjoy hugging him and sucking on his nose. hehe. Layla is wearing a dress that i got from when Karen, Amber, and I were babies, i am not quite sure whos it was originally but it is cute, i also got a dress that i wore when i was a baby, and later would dress up our dog Shirley in it when i was older hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brians blue outfit was the first thing I noticed when I looked at your blog. :) I remember that cute dress too. Hopefully, soon, I can sort through all baby clothes I still have and give to you girls some and what you dont want pack up for giveaway/yard sale.

Anonymous said...

You have your cabbage patch doll too :)