Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Weekend

We headed to my parents house this weekend, almost everybody could make it but Brian, Ebony and Nga, we walked to Ebony's house but she wasnt home. Here is Kendall and Layla enjoying some time together after church, both babes were good, Aidan stayed for the whole service, Layla was fussy so i brought her to the nursery so she could get some sleep without distractions, her cousin Adrianna was down there too.
Layla enjoying Grandpa's lap. :)
Aidan, Nana, Karen, Layla and I all posing for a picture, notice Aidan's using a sippy cup? Oh man they are growing so fast!!
Trampoline fun, Dad and Greg looking at the stars, Amber, Karen, and I being silly and jumping on the trampoline. Our last mat tore finally after a decade of use, so this fall my dad bought a new one for us to play on! Of course i look like i am doing some Kung-Fu move.
Nana walking with granddaughter Adrianna and chi-dog Abby, we all enjoyed the 80 degree weather, even went for a walk around the neighborhood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone already! Dad and I really enjoyed having all our girls and families here. We had so much fun! I think we need to plan do this more often, at least once a month all together, that shouldnt be too hard to plan. Layla, Aidan and Adrianna were all so good!