Thursday, March 29, 2007

WNIT Championship

Well, our Cowgirls made it to the finals last night in triple overtime!!! It was an awesome game and in the end we FINALLY won by 10!!! First time our girls have been to the final championship game. Pretty exciting, Haley, Nikki, and I went together. We all already bought tickets last night for Saturdays championship game against the Wisconsin badgers. I imagine there is going to be a sellout so i am happy we waited in line to get tickets last night, a real nice guy ahead of us ended up buying ouu tickets, he somehow got us the free ones, and wasn't going to let us pay even if they weren't free, way nice!! i think it will be WAY to loud there to bring the little ones this time, last night had 12,225 in attendance, that is almost 4x the population of my hometown...hahaha sad. I have my parents willing to watch them weather permitting(it is snowing 2+ inches an hour right now), and a backup friend, i think im going to find a backup for my backup just in case!! Haley and I are going to put together crazy outfits, and we are aiming to get there at 10ish even though the game starts at 1, soon as the doors open we are there, to find a seat because even an hour early last night we struggled to find good seats!!!!

No comments: