Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Happened to Small?

So, looking at McDonalds menu, i realized my regular size french fries (use to be 99cents) has become the small, at 1.49, which in reality my regular size french fries (the one in the middle) in the beginning wasn't even the large! The little paper size french fries use to be the regular size, now it is only found in kids menus...i think unless they have discontinued it now. Makes you realize why America has a weight problem, look at the growth of french fries over the years....AWWW! Now imagine those french fries along side a big mac and a large coke ( i won't even get in to how THOSE have grown). Kind of makes me sick, but in a way the fries are SOO good, ill just have to make sure i limit to staying with the small now. I will restrain from putting the calories of these bad boys up for now, considering i think we are have McDonalds for lunch, the bright side i guess is i don't eat all of mine due to little fingers grabbing the rest. Maybe kids are like a diet, they eat half of my food most the time, and nothing on their own plates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're on twitter? I joined a couple weeks ago but haven't done much with it yet. I need to add it to my blog like you did with yours. :-)

Anonymous said...

I would like to look at your twitters but haven't figured it out yet.....