Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back to School

Monday: Well, at this moment i cant stop coughing, yes i wake up every morning with no voice, dry sore throat and yes a cough that drives everybody around me insane. Anyway. Today and for the rest of the week i have to wake up a half hour earlier than id like in order to take carless(not careless) karen to work. Once again the buick has proved to be slowly fading away. Well, my school day started as this...i got on the shuttle bus over to campus, when somehow, something like coffee maybe got spilled all over my pant legs, im still wondering what for sure it is. Getting off the bus, i got to ice skate, minus the skates across campus. This being since it rains in the evening and freezes to snow and ice throughout the night, it is impossible to walk normal. Feel like i have a gimp in my walk from sliding. Continueing to my first class out of 5 yes 5 in one day, boy will my back be broken carrying that many books and notebooks! Anyway, Spanish went well, i knew a girl from my last semester class so i atleast have someone to communicate with. My next class i also found some wheatland people in it and a girl from a class last semester. This class, abnormal psychology has around a 100 people as my last psych class too, pretty insane i tell you, role isnt even taken from the size. I moved on to my next class which on my paper said room # 4060(alot of stairs) well i arrive at that room to find it is an abnormally large broom closet, and realize my english class is actually in 4066. I am lucky that all my classes stayed were i had planned and not moved, this way they are all on one side of the campus, leaving me without the 7 block walk back and forth in 10 minutes. I continued to my biology class where more wheatland people were in, but i didnt get a chance to sit by them, considering theres about 75+ people in this class also. My last class, just down the stairs, math. by 2 i am pretty hungry and tired as you can imagine. all the thinken ill be trying to do throughout this semester! Plus the fact they said i had no extra loans to by books, i charged them anyway, went straight to the computer and found 3 out of the 4 books and will be saving about 100$ thanks amber for the website!!
Tuesday: Well, today again i slid to class, being it rained and snowed more. I only have one class on tuesdays and thursdays, well and a lab on tuesdays but the labs dont start for awile, thankgod i need to go sleep. At 2 today i have a job interview, wish me luck, i am hoping i will get it, it would be perfect for my scedule. 4 days a week 5-9 talking on the phone...how can you go wrong there? seems flexable as to change to, as long as i am there 2 times a week consistently, they are happy. So hey i need that. Thats all for now.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am glad that the website is going to help you out - it really is a moneysaver! :-) I know it saved me a bundle too.

Anonymous said...

sars wee go, sars wee go (rub under the chin) sars wee go

Karen and Zach said...

Hopefully the auto doctor will isolate the problem with my car so lil Cindy Loo doesn't have to take her carless (not careless) older sis to work anymore! Plus, I reallly miss not having my own car! ARGH! Love you Cinthi Ann!