Monday, January 24, 2005

Fist fight W/ A Candy Machine

Monday: Well today is going by slowly, however, for awile now i have been craving sun chips, harvest chedder, oooo the best ever. Anyway, i figured i would have the perfect opportunity to eat them my 5th class today during the exam for some brain food. Well, i craved and looked forward all morning, i ran to the candy machine after biology to discover, yes there were some left. i put in the only change i had, 60 cents, just enough. RERERE(thats the sound of the machine). My mouth watered as the wires spined, i could abarely wait for them to drop....to drop...WHAT!? they were stuck NOO! i had no more money to get my beautiful chips, and the worse thing is someother lucky person that has money will get 2 bags when they get chips. I punched the machine, i jumped to pull on the top, i kicked it. Oh the agony! After many looks of "your an idiot" from people i gave up while reading this sign i had not noticed before...."All vending machines are on constant video survellance." Well, i dont care i wanted those chips more than ever. now im in a crummy mood and had no brain power for my exam!! Oh yea btw i start training for my new job tonight, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me all about how your new job went today!!!!! love momma

Anonymous said...

hey shake the machine, it always works with me.
only don't shake it like a girl. eat a steak, it'll help you protein count better than chips.

cory