Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fun With Daddy!

Finals are over for me and Kendall, and it is nice to just enjoy not having a book opened and to have more time for the kids. Although it wont last long, i am leaving to go back home and work for the weekend to try and get more money for us, nice that i can still go back and work, the guy i work for understands my situation and needs my help. He always tells me i am good help and that is flattering, i enjoy working with the wood, and seeing the finished products knowing i helped build them!(mostly cabinets). Since i have been working for him for 3 years now, I went from starting out at 7$ to now 10$, i would say a dollar raise a year is pretty dang good! Also since calling is over until next semester, i have been picking up hours at the actual foundation house researching wrong numbers like i did all summer, this way my January check will be a little bigger and can handle all the bills with that! Things are going pretty well for us, i was able to get out last night for a fun girls night with Emily and Nikki, it was alot of fun! Kendall and Gary are taking their night out tonight, Nikki has a test tomorrow so it will be mainly just Layla, Aidan and I hanging out tonight until bedtime. I will update more tomorrow hopefully if i have time between the kids DR.'s appointment and work, let everybody know how they are doing, and hopefully when i get back, monday we can start them on rice cereal, pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going good :) I cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Karen and Zach said...

Thanks for going shopping with me Cindy!!!