Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Today at work i was sent home early because of all the snow and it is still coming down HURRAY i love it!! Actually everybody who works at the University was sent home because of the snow, so we all got a treat! Here are a few pictures i took a little bit ago, my beautiful snow angel!(its hard to see i know but its gorgeous!) i cant wait till Layla and Aidan can make snow angels with me! there is also another picture of one of our blow up decorations, it is a snowman family, notice they have a little girl and a boy, just like my family :D Then there is Kendall shovelling the sidewalks around our house for the 2nd time today! OHMAN i had to trudge through about 8 inches of snow all 7 blocks home from work, but i loved it the snow is so beautiful, so peaceful!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see your snow angel pretty good :) after reading your blog and Ambers blog I feel compelled to take some pictures of the snow here! will see if I can get motivated.