Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Grinch and Max

Here is Aidan and Layla, they both don't look too happy, even with their Grinch and his dog Max stuffed animals. The reason for the sad faces? I am gone! Im still back in my hometown working i am unable to go home now that im done making money, considering it has snowed over 9 inches here, and Laramie has gotten some snow too, so the canyon wont be too fun to drive, ive done it in the past in harsh conditions but not a fond memory! Its ok though, i will get one extra night to relax and hang out with my parents, since i don't see them as often as i used to! Hopefully tomorrow morning i can head back and go see my babes and kendall, for a short time anyway before i have to go to work there at the foundation house for the afternoon. AWW! Chrsitmas break? not yet for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy when you come home, and dont want you to leave :) I will be anxiously waiting for your call that you are home safe!