Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Layla Elf

Here is a website my dad emailed me, its pretty cute i think, it's Layla as an elf, guess it must be her secret life during the Christmas seasons. http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=c524ae20cef3dde0017fcc7G06121514 . Aidan has an appointment with the Physical therepist/Developmental lady this afternoon, so i will try and update how that went, his torticollis is getting much better, slowly but surely, i think alot of it now is just a habit on his part to hold his head that way. See in the two pictures, the one is back from September, his neck is pretty bad, then the recent one is yesterday...barely a tilt. I guess it is pretty common for a twin to get this since they are packed so tightly in the womb, my neice actually had this too. I am supposed to drive back home today and work building cabinets again, however, everyroad home is closed due to the blowing snow, drifts, and ice, so it is not looking too good. The money would be very nice, luckily however Kendall and I tied for second and third overall this year in the football pool we were in through my dad's work(its a yearly thing for me) so that money will help out until payday. Now i just hope that the roads open up by Friday, since we are FINALLY going to try and have our families Christmas in Denver since it was canceled over Christmas due to my neice Adrianna's RSV, and that is something we didn't want to expose the kids to.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really funny with Layla elf! I watched it several times hehe! i wished you could have come here but the roads just too iffy the last couple weeks. will get to see you this weekend though, I am glad of that!