Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wisdom Bites

Well, turns out my infected wisdom tooth is well, hurting and i have turned to soup again. This all brings back memories of the last infected wisdom tooth i had that they pulled which i could feel, and hear each little disconnection of the tooth from my jaw bone and flesh, like a ripping noise slowly as they used the "elevator" which *click*click* would slowly raise the tooth up out of my mouth. *shivvverrrr* well again i will have to do that, but this time i decided take them all, take the last 3!! Worse though, i would rather take the pain and the aweful noises than have to be put under, i really would like to avoid that! unfortunetly the surgeon i am going to wants to knock me out, and from what i hear he is a cranky old man who is also the anestesieologist, RRRR. Well ,that is that, i am getting them out, i am leaving tonight so my mom can drive me there and stay since i am not aloud to drive or be alone for 24 hours after, i will eventually be brought back home, where i can look at my dear youngens but cannot hold them or anything since i will be so dizzy, drousy, and out of it. Hopefully thursday i will be able to since Kendall has class all day, i am planning on missing mine since it is suggested. I have to miss work so that is alot of money i am out of, so hopefully Friday i will feel a little better and can work some hours at the Foundation house, if not monday will be here in no time, by then i will be working hard on a reaction paper in my Death and Dying Psychology class, and studying for a test for my Cognitive Development class, whoohoo! :D I don't mind the paper part, i love writing, and the book is awesome, if you ever want a good book to read, i suggest Tuesday's with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Ok enough of me for now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I got knocked out when the Doctor took out my wisdom teeth & it isn't that bad at all. After I woke up, my friend dropped me off at home & I stayed awake until bedtime. So, really, it's not awful - espically if you have some painkillers to help you for the first few days. Good luck though!