Sunday, September 16, 2007

Growing Up.

Ok, first off this picture is my way of making Kendall mad...hehe in a FUN way! Those of you who know, Kendall and family are big Minnesota fans, that is cool in all (Colts are my team). ANYWAY the Vikings and Greenbay are big rivals, so Emily and I found this little jersey to put on Layla...hehehe now if i can keep Kendall from burning it! Aidan is wearing a Vikings shirt, my defense is Layla is left out she wants to feel apart of FB too!
Ok on to what i am really blogging about. Layla and Aidan are getting big so fast! I brushed their teeth/gums for the first time last night, i first showed them how i do it too, and then sat one at a time on my lap, they were SO good! So good in fact i let them try too...which just resulted in clean tongues hehe. Also, i have been trying to teach them few simple signs, the one Aidan has down real good is food/hungry. So now i am teaching them the poop/potty sign, and Layla tries her best to get it down, I can tell what she is trying to do because she imitates me. Well today while changing her a patted her dirty diaper and asked "what am i doing?" and she did her little sign!!! YAY! It's a start! Another story of growing up is today while cleaning the kids room, they were "trying" to help. I was placing their loved stuffed animals into their crib and noticed Aidan had grabbed a toy and was trying to place it in his crib through the bars. What a sweetie....

1 comment:

janis said...

Mommys little helpers :)