Friday, September 07, 2007

My Alarm Clocks Slept In!

Today was the wrong day for Ms. Layla and Mr. Aidan to choose to let us sleep in! They are usually pretty good at getting up before 8 and occupying themselves by chattering till 8:30, in the process waking us up....WELL although it was nice to sleep in it was the wrong day! Kendall woke up at 8:40, apparently he had turned off his cellphone alarm. So he was late for work and I forgot that the kids had an eye appointment for Infantsee at 9am! AH!!! I have never moved so fast, i fed the kids, changed their diapers, threw on their shoes, some random clothes on me and drove to the Doctors getting there only 5 minutes late! I was pretty proud of that. The Eye doctor went well, the receptionist said the infantsee program here is only up until 6months to get in free, but said to ask the Doctor anyway just in case. Well, i did ask and the Doctor was REAL nice and said no problem...relief! She also dilated their eyes and had me come back a little while later to check again to see if their eyes were equally healthy and stuff like that. So all day they have been walking around with big 'ol pupils, it looks real weird. Everything checked out well, so that was very good to know! :) So i made it a whole morning alone in a Doctors office with two little toddlers walking every which way! hehe.
Oh, i also am picking up 3 more credit hours at school so that will bump me up to 15 hours of school, and still the 16-20hrs at work, which i will begin training employees this coming week. whoohoo...blah. The credit hours i am picking up is actually for psych research with a PhD. Professor i had a few years ago, i will get the opportunity to work with high anxiety patients, it will be GREAT experience and will help me out in the long run if my career goes right!

1 comment:

janis said...

I scared.