Saturday, March 08, 2008

Obama Visits Wyoming!

Last night Barack Obama came to our little ol town in Wyoming, it was pretty neat and a great opportunity for us to go. Some family came also to hear him speak and just hearing his beliefs in person is a lot more personal then reading online. We left the kids at home, but we did bring my niece Adrianna, who eventually got us to cut in line a bit since it was cold and they didn't want young children out in the cold. He has many policy's and ideas that will really help our situation i believe. Bill Clinton came the night before on behalf of Hilary but we were unable to see him since they were only letting in a small number of people(bad campaigning i think) and the line was already exceeding that number. Hilary came to city nearby here also...For once Wyoming is actually a big part in the caucus since the number between the two runners is so slim, the smaller states help boost those extra numbers. Here are some pictures from the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad I got to hear Obama speak. It didn't sway me to him, BUT it has motivated me to research ALL the candidates very closely now. I actually had a lot of fun walking the long way there, waiting in the long line snaking around the buildings, in the cold, because being with all my girls was so much fun! (And Kendall and Greg too) Adrianna was a real trooper, never complaining. I thought she did great for what was probably boring to her.....