Friday, March 20, 2009

Just take a foot off...

So long story short, i had a coupon for a free haircut that Kendall got from work, i used it and well i had been thinking about doing locks of love for a wile now, and the lady brought it up and i just said sure! What sold me is she doesn't do it with a pony tail to cut it off but sections instead (can really make the back of your hair short and wacky looking) . So i did it, Locks of Love prefers 8-12 inches so i said ok sure lets do 12. So there you go. I chopped my hair, don't really like it because short hair makes my round face fat but i know it will grow back and someone else can use it that needs it more than i do up in a pony tail! :)

For more information about Locks of Love their website is: http://www.locksoflove.org/

3 comments:

Karen and Zach said...

wow cindy! Now your hair is actually the same length as mine! If you are like me, it will grow back pretty fast. I cut a few inches off of mine a couple weeks ago and they have already grown back it seems! Love you little sister!

Anonymous said...

My hair is almost as long as your hair now...I think thats great that you donated your hair to locks of love :)

In the life of Nikki and Gary said...

I think you look beautiful! and the new haircut does NOT make your face look fat. I don't think you could look fat if you gained a billion pounds- only true beauty do I see!!!