Thursday, February 03, 2005

Estudio para los classes, AY!

Thursday: Today is a day i am going to use to study my lil butt off. I have a psychology exam tomorrow morning, so i am hopefully going to be able to go donate today, also giving me time to study there too. I need to catch up on sleep however, doubt that will happen soon. I have a pretty important exam on tuesday night, and another espanol exam on wednesday. I figure the studying will not stop, even if i drop. Zach was here last night, well i guess he still might be till 11ish. Like a leech on your leg those two....Anyway, tonight i am headed over to study with Dugan and another guy from SAE for my psych exam, they are both in my class, and apparantly have made a good study guide to go from, i made my own too so im trying to get a good grade! :D Well, im going to head to the APT. try for a quick nap then ill head to biolife. Adios mis familia y mis amigos!

2 comments:

janis said...

how do you think you did on your psychology exam? thats some picture on my blog isnt it?! lol good thing for abby that it was a super tuff chair!

Anonymous said...

didnt shake loose a comment from amber this time lol