Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Kidnapped Before Bed

Wed-NES-Day- Well, today has gone by pretty quick with some sluggishness. I had a test first thing this morning and I wasn't as tired as i thought i would be. Last night after karen bought pizza for our dinner and for american idol snack, i went over to SAE to visit my boys as normal, i got there only to discover they were celebrating "fat tuesday" for those of you who aren't fans, that is the first day of Marti Grae. Anyway, beeds everywhere, however, unfortunetly for them, none of the girls there really cared to "earn" their beads, so no cigar boys hehe. I hung out for awile in the VIP room then as i was leaving around 1045 to go study for my test, as i neared my car Bonk, Kendall, Billy Bob, and Jeff captured me, and stuffed me in their car. Oh goody a roadtrip. I need to thank Dugan for atleast trying to hide me so they wouldnt discover me leaving, didn't work though. Anyway we headed to California Chris's house to hang out somemore, ohh yay, i didnt mind it except in the back of my head was the thought "TESTTEST9AMTESTTEST". I hung out there for awile and close to 12 decided to take lil ol cindy to her car. Luckily in the end i was there to b the DD though (designated driver...THAT MEANS I WASN"T DRINKIN MOM!) so its aight i had fun and i felt i did pretty good on my test, it was all stuff i learned in HS so that was relieving. Later 'All

P.S. I am going to purchase "The Notebook" last night i was in tears at walmart as i looked at the DVD, just thinking of the movie made me cry, and so i went, found me 23$ and im headed there after classes today. This is an AMAZING movie,i only recommend one thing, watch it w/ another lady and have a WHOLE box of tissue. Oh man i cant wait to watch it again! and again! Once again i emphasize, this movie is THE BEST, i tear up seeing the commercials and thinking about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree this movie is amazing, i cannot begin to describe how wonderful it is! i recommend every women see it and if they dont have their "noah" yet then to know there's a "noah" for every girl out there!

Anonymous said...

mAK KAU main belakang

Anonymous said...

I am glad! thank you!:) (you know what for) and i cant wait to watch the notebook with you! momma