Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Whole 'Nother Campus

Tues-day- Today I stumbled across something amazing! Something that will be most valuable to me throughout the bitter cold weather. Yes, I have discovered an entire underground campus. Do not be concerned, apparently everybody is acquainted with it with the exception of me that is until today. I recently discovered a computer lab in the central point of three large buildings. Above is a huge pathway for students to pass between buildings, however, underneath…a 24 hour lab, a planetarium, and a way to each individual structure surrounding. That is all I have revealed now, it is a good 4 blocks underground of libraries, computers, planetarium etc. I am very pleased that I will now be able to avoid going outside after all my classes to get to the stairs I normally took here; I can go straight from the basement of the classroom building. Yes, what a find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cindy,
sounds like a great find or a nancy drew novel. It took months but i found a secret underground location where everyone hung out jk. Glad your havin a great freshman year of college and glad to hear that your enjoyin your new job and have found fun places to hang out at to get out of the weather. ttyl.

In Christ,
cory

Anonymous said...

my first thought is: why didnt anyone tell you this before? in fact i dont remember any mention of it to us either at your orientation! weird isnt it? maybe you could ask the personnel of that college why wasnt this mentioned? and then of course my motherly question comes: is it safe? i mean could weird people be lurking around waiting for a chance to cause harm? wouldnt want you walking around underground alone you know? then my next question is: what else has the college failed to tell you??????