Monday, February 14, 2005

Sleep?

Valentine's Day: Well, nothing too interesting has happened today, 1st hour i was asked out on a date for tonight by a guy in my class, however i am working tonight, and have a nice ol bf, but stil i dont have ne1 to spend v-day with. i also got to my 3rd class today to find that it has been cancled, i wasn't going to complain. Tonight at work Suzannah and Sara are planning some treats for us having to work on el dia de los enchantamos. (day of the lovers in spanish). That won't be too bad, im supposed to stop at EAE after work tonight however, since there was about 4 hours i didn't spend there from friday till sunday night i may just take a night away from those boys. lol, they joke that im apart of the house now since i practically live there. Close but ill stick to my own bed. Anyway, sorry the update is completely boring.

7 comments:

janis said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! dad got me just wanted i wanted: DARK CHOCOLATE, YUMMY. your blog isn't boring, in fact i went to your site thinking i would see the same post from a few days ago and was pleasantly surprized you updated! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I have a valentine for the rest of my life :)

janis said...

oh that big valentine balloon? well maybe it will last that long.

Anonymous said...

Not the balloon momma...ZACH is my valentine! :P

janis said...

keeyyyy lol

janis said...

will you be my buddy?

janis said...

hey my blog needs to be updated so when you have some time....hint hint