Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Big 2-1

Well, it has finally come and gone, i am not 21 and can enjoy all the virgin drinks i want! hehe, my day yesterday started at midnight with kendall baking me a cake, but i was sleeping, so then in the morning he showed me again, nope still sleeping, so finally for lunch he had nonblowing out candles and it all frosted up, there is 1 piece left and it has been a delicious time eating it all! After my long day of working and night of working, Gary, Nikki, Kendall, Bonck, and Caleb took me to 3 different bars to have some good ol virgin drinks. It was neat just being out, there wasnt alot of people which made it just us, and since laramie has a no smoking policy on any public business it was nice to be able to breath too! Well, thats my story of my birthday, i enjoyed many calls, texts, and facebook messages all throughout the day and today even! :D love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought you a present...it's a cheap one, but I am planning on getting a better one later this week after the $$ roll in again...LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi thendy