Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Boys are Trouble! Girls are Pests!

Well, i always have known that boys are trouble, but i now realize this "trouble" comes before they are even born. Aidan, insists on hanging out right under my left side of my rib cage, making it very uncomfortable and painful for me to bend over, or even lay on that side sometimes. In a way i think he may realize this but is just being a boy and keeping me umcomfortable! On the other hand Layla isn't all innocence either, she seems to be resting on my bladder, and some days it feels as though she is lashing out at me by squeezing my bladder with her little hands or jumping on it like its some kind of indoor trampoline, whichever, it's uncomfortable and a pain to have to pee every 2 seconds because of her games! I guess i need to get use to this, daughters and mothers always seem to butt heads later in life! And well boys are boys! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you are further along. You will be sitting down and everything (bladder wise) will feel just fine. Then, you stand up and it will suddenly hit you like a huge tidal wave that you have to pee, and RIGHT NOW! Probably one more reason doctors advise to not sit in one place for too long. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cindy! You are an indoor playground!!!

janis said...

both Aidan and Layla have to two "A's" in their names. and each are five letters long. Cute names the more I hear them.