Sunday, April 23, 2006

Picnic

Well, After church with Karen and Zach, Karen was my date to my work's end of the year picnic, despite the cold winds, and cloudyness, we bared the cold and got some good hotdogs. plus Karen got to see Van's cute little hedgehog so shes thinking that would be a cool pet someday maybe. I won a trophy for the most returned "will considers" at my job, so its pretty neat! Karen also gave me my birthday presents which rock! She gave me the CUTEST apron, its darling, i feel like i need a pearl necklace to wear with it :P She also thought to get me a coloring book for work since we cant do very much while we are on the phone, which was very much needed to cure my boredom! and also an adorable poster with a mommy pengiun and a daddy penguin with their baby in between them. awwww i love penguins! so we already hung it up! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww thats great! great day and great presents! and a trophy! oh man!

Anonymous said...

I would have been online earlier, but dad and I were installing a wireless device on my computer, so we could get rid of the cord that was drapped across the floor between our computers. we had trouble getting it to work. but finally after much ado we finally got it going :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your presents Cindy! I had fun at the picnic, even though it was so COLD and WINDY! At least there was plenty of good food hehe.