Sunday, April 16, 2006

It's a Girl!!! It's A Boy!!!

Well, Friday we found out the sexes of our babes on the way, and turns out were getting a Girl Layla Ann, and also a boy, Aidan Scott. We are pretty excited, one of each is a pretty good compromise, best of both worlds :D I had a great weekend, mama came down for the doctors appointment, stayed the night and Karen, Mama and Amba and I all went shopping Saturday, with Adrianna in tow, it was a fun day i really enjoy being able to hang out with the girls of the family:D Made my weekend complete! Mama stayed and went to church with Karen, Zach, Kendall and I, loads of fun miss everybody already! Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too had a great time with all my girls this weekend! I am so glad I got to be with you and Kendall for your doctor appointment! Seeing the ultra sound with you, finding out a boy and girl was just so fabulous to see it all in person. what a great weekend!

Jen said...

That's really exciting & I hear it's also rare to have both a boy & girl. How cool!