Saturday, April 22, 2006

Oldies, Cheesestix, and a Personal Pan Pizza

Well, either Kendall being gone for the weekend leaving me bored out of my mind, or the pregnancy kicking in, (maybe both) but since friday afternoon i have been "nesting" and constanly doing something productive. As an example today i washed every thread of fabric in this room (even the sheets and 10,000 pillowcases Kendall owns)that equallying about 8 loads of laundry, and 7 hours of my time today. I also yesterday cleaned out my car, cleaned up my room, and still managed to play games and eat dinner with friends. If that isn't enought to fill my every moment of the day, today i even managed to watch 3 movies on TV that i had never seen, spend over an hour basking in the sun at a track meet, and sort through the "baby change jar" we had. I split the money in half one for each baby and well there is 26$ EACH already... IN CHANGE! So i now have 2 bottles one for each baby's change (once it reaches 50$ each, i think Kendall and I next semester will make a savings account for the babes for the future, of course never telling them because i dont want them to take advantage of it and blow what we have saved). yea i think i am pretty bored!
Well, i think tonight the pregnancy caught up to me, and with a sore back and a craving that i couldnt get OFF MY MIND, i just had to act on it (plus Kendall wasn't here for me to whine to for him to go get it for me). Cheesestix and a Personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut, is there any other pizza really better than this? (minus terra granos which i did want even more but i figured the 80 mile drive there to find out it closed at 9 would bring tears).
Now to get to the "oldies" part of my title. Ok so i hear playing mozart, or some sort of classical music around my pregnant belly makes it so the babies come out "sophisticated" or something whether, well i decided yes ill get around to that later, but right now im going for them coming out with "good taste" in music, so all week i have been jamming out to my oldies in my car, nothing like some pure good music to get my jamming! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I wish I had that much energy! thats cool you got so much change from people. good amount too! I save my change too and last time I rolled it, I had $36. I need to roll it up again and see how much cause the jar is full again. oldies but goodies right? I like when you have long blogs :)