Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dinner for ME!

Aunt Karen and Layla playing together! Her and Zach came for my early birthday dinner! :)
Aidan, Nana and Grandpa posing for the picture! Im really glad my parents got to come down today, they havn't been able to make it do to weather for sometime now! The kids enjoyed the time with them! We all got to eat dinner, we didnt make it to Applebees, but we did takeout, since we didn't know how the kids would act in the restuarant, and it gave us more time to spend playing with Layla and Aidan than if we wouldve have been in a packed restuarant! :D Great GREAT start to my birthday week!!! :D

3 comments:

janis said...

Dad and I so enjoyed our time with you all!!! I am sorry the dinner didn't work out as I had originally planned, but it worked out great in the end anyhow!! I am glad we got to spend more time with the babies and visit better too than we might have been able to, like you said, in the crowded restaurant. I know the babies seemed really happy too!! I want to try to do that dinner though another time. And really take you and Kendall out to eat. For sure we are going shopping!!! let me know when is a good day for you. It was fun watching Kendall, Karen and Zach playing the guitar game too!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

janis said...

My blouse matches your shades...nice....