Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Duece-Duece

Today is my 22 Birthday! YAY!

Ms. Layla fell asleep looking at the orange seahorse and ended up staying on her side, Cutie! Here is a little bear i got for my birthday from my mom and dad, his name is "lil Elliot. Next to him is a penguin for my ipod from Gary and Nikki, when you plug him in he lights up to the music, and has different moods, moves around and makes little penguin noises. You can kind of see the lights on his belly, he is a speaker.
I recieved 2 balloons already for my birthday, One from my parents, the other singing one from Karen :) Here is Aidan enjoying one of the balloons on Nikki's lap, they LOVE the balloons! haha.
Here is Layla and Aidan dressed up for my birthday, i didn't put pants on Aidan since it is pretty warm outside. Layla is wearing a blue dress i wore as a baby, and then later Karen and I would put it on our little weiner dog Shirley. hehe ill show pictures of that later!
Kendall got me the Girls Next Door sesson one, i love it! And also a tennis racquet so he can teach me how to play, we went the other day with Gary, and Chris, it was a lot of fun but i need aLOT of work haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!! Thats cute with Layla in your baby dress! Hope you enjoyed the concert tonight, I have been thinking about you. Sanjaya is finally out! so you will be glad of that. Love you!