Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Double Trouble


Layla and Aidan have been getting into EVERYTHING lately, the funny thing is, they encourage each other. If one takes off toward something, the other either joins in or runs to something else "off limits" in order to distract me. I swear they have a plan! No matter how many barricades i set up, they still find ways around them or through them. Lately they really like breaking the barricade to get to the screen and push it out, so then i have to round them up and fix the screen. The pictures are of them playing by the door watching outside, they love watching students walk by, if i catch them in time i can put the glass down to save me time putting the screen back in. Also lately, they don't seem to interested in me playing with them, i can sit there and they will crawl and pull on me together, but if i try to join in their playing i get blank stares, and "the look" from ms. attitude (Layla is getting quite the little drama queen attitude). I will say no in a firm voice and ooh Layla shakes her head no! Oh-well, guess i should enjoy that they like playing together!
The rest of my time has been spent planning the kids b-day party :) We are pretty excited, we got most of the invitations passed out last night, and then the rest we gave to the friends who have stopped by in the last couple days. Wish i knew more babies, hehe i think maybe one or 2 may come. oh-well, i guess it is mostly for us since the kids won't remember it...

1 comment:

janis said...

Thats really cute of them looking out the door like that! Don't want to play with you? That reminds me of when I would try to play with you and Karen haha!! I didn't play "right." I wonder too if they are plotting what their next adventure of trouble making for mom will be!